What are they?
They are goals that originated after the “EU Youth Dialogue – Youth in Europe: What’s next” in 2017/2018 and are part of the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027.
The young people participating in the Dialogue drew up a set of goals that were useful for understanding what young Europeans need today
Let’s get to know them!
There are 11 objectives and they are:
- Connecting EU with Youth
- Equality of All Genders
- Inclusive Societies
- Information & Constructive Dialogue
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Moving Rural Youth Forward
- Quality Employment for All
- Quality Learning
- Space and Participation for All
- Sustainable Green Europe
- Youth Organisations & European Programmes